RE: Europa-List: Door gas struts

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door gas struts
From: m.j.gregory@talk21.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 21:51:57

Jonathan,

What you require is from SGS, who make the Europa struts, shown on
https://www.sgs-engineering.com/catalog/product/view/id/3220?utm_source=klav
iyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Abandoned%20Cart%3A%20Email%20%231&_kx=MaQ
YMu0z98IUOPPH4KahZ6OgfbuSzC-2D4Hp49B9B2k%3D.PzKG3Q

The struts are now provided with their own wire lock. Because the cost of 2
struts was less than the 50 plus VAT needed for free delivery, I ordered a
pair of long nosed pliers at the same time.

SGS also recharge gas struts, with a quick return service, but my old 1996
struts did not have the wire locks, so I decided to buy the new ones this
summer.

Best regards,

Mike