Europa-List: Thread length

Subject: Europa-List: Thread length
From: BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 00:46:37

Can I respectfully  remind everyone of the following from the posting Guidelines
:

"- When responding, NEVER quote the *entire* original post in your
response. DO use lines from the original post to help "tune in" the
reader to the topic at hand, but be selective. The impact that
quoting the entire original post has on the size of the archive
can not be overstated!"

When a response to a thread of more than 1 or 2 replies has them quoted in full,
for those of us who follow the daily digest on our phone, it makes for difficult
reading.

TIA

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: