Re: Europa-List: Hurricane Ian

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hurricane Ian
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 08:38:11

I flew into Sarasota yesterdayam presently in Venice with hs classmate. Shes
made
reservations in Boca ? undecided about evacuation at this point. We live in
interesting times.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 27, 2022, at 7:58 AM, budyerly@msn.com wrote:
>

> It looks like Hurricane Ian will hit the Tampa Florida area.
>
> We're in Stafford VA. visiting my son's. My Daughter is house sitting our home
and Her's in Valrico. Our homes are 90 feet above flood stage and inland far
enough that total destruction is not our worry. My daughter is house sitting
and has elected to stay. She doesn't know how to operate the generator or water
purifiers, and lamps we have in our storm prep box. We watch and worry. If
necessary,
I'll jump in my son's F350 4x4 and go down and recover all we can. People
matter. Stuff can be replaced!