Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week - 05/24

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week - 05/24
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 20:24:51

> On Jul 1, 2022, at 5:11 PM, James <james@kingdom.ie> wrote:
>
> Fred,
> Your fairing looks very neat & tidy when the wheel is retracted!
>
> I also like your fuselage stands. Would you have a set of drawings
that you could share with me?
> Thanks
> James

        Sorry Jamesno drawings availableANDI
replacd that particular =9Cfuselage stand=9D with one where
the casters were somewhat further apart (about 30=9D) for
increased stabilitymy stands were just made up of bits of wood
lying aroundnothing special except for the curved cradle which
matched the lower portion of the firewallthe notch in the
center allows the LG to lower and retract. I did spend a few bucks for 4
decent caster-wheels. Here are a couple of pixs of the latter and a
little stand to support the tail so fuselage was level.