Re: Europa-List: Cause of Engine stoppage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cause of Engine stoppage
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 07:52:36
Davidyou wrote:

> Fred,  I am sure you won=99t need telling but it is worth
emphasising that any safety critical switch ought to be positioned or
surrounded by some sort of guard so that it cannot be inadvertently
switched off in flight.

Thanks for the tip and sharing your own experience. Prior to 13 April, I
confess that I=99d given zero thought to guarding my 3 critical
rockers against closing them inadvertently while in flightneedles
s to say, since then, I=99ve given considerable thought to doing
so.

Because the switches are so close together in the EXP-Buss, there=99
s insufficient room to mount the conventional guards and rearranging my
panel is not a task that I=99m willing to take on at this
timebut trust me, the issue shall be addressed as soon as I can
wipe the egg off my face.

Fred