Re: Europa-List: Re: MOD/247/012

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: MOD/247/012
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:35:25
I plan on the passive fixed version for my build, but Troy Manor implemented
 the center active shoot bolt very successfully on my flying mono. Works gre
at. I believe there are also others, to reduce the door bowing outward at hi
gher cruise speeds- its original intent.

PeteZ
C-GNPZ
classic

@gmail.com>

> Sounds like a valid concept Peter and would affectively provide similar an
d greater function as John's pip pin idea mentioned above... so if i read th
e concept correctly an additional center located shoot bolt drives verticall
y down as the outer existing ones drive outward? That would provide me the c
one and pin alighnment solution i was seeking... what's involved to affect t
his mod and has anyone installed it on an aircraff yet? Sounds pretty idiot p
roof...

=========
=========
=========