Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week 1/24 - 1/31

Subject: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week 1/24 - 1/31
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 15:56:56
Feeling brave I put on my drysuit & headed to France for a couple of
days.
Took a while to de-ice before departure but the ignitech modules worked
really well using battery energised ignition.

I plan to fit the Ecclestone carb heat manifold
(https://ecclestonaviation.co.uk/product-category/carb-heats/?v=79cba118
5463
<https://ecclestonaviation.co.uk/product-category/carb-heats/?v=79cba118
5463>) & seek advice for best design of drip tray to use.
I have the curved Rotax drip trays & they will not fit when the carbs
move aft.
Did someone cut and extend the curved drip tray?