Re: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week, 1/17 - 1/24

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What did you do with your Europa this week, 1/17 - 1/24
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:23:15
=EF=BBOk Jim, went for a local flight today around Banks Peninsula (Googl
e) then over the Canterbury Plains back to Rangiora. Landed at a 600m strip t
o see an old friend. Hot temperatures for Canterbury so a little thermal tur
bulence.  Cuppa at the:

Club rooms, a bit of gossip, then back to hangar to secure probably my SkyEc
ho ADS-B unit which came adrift during some easterly sea breeze turbulence o
ver the peninsula. Also re glued one of my DL07 door shoot bolt guides that h
ad become detached, thanks to inspecting them yesterday.
Off for a bigger flight next week to the North Island.
Cheers,
Tim

Sent from my iPad
Tim Ward