Europa-List: RE: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/27 - 1/3

Subject: Europa-List: RE: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/27 - 1/3?
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 20:53:46
Hello all,

Well, this week I started on a panel upgrade.  I am adding a Garmin G5 a
s a backup to my Dynon Skyview as well as a Garmin GPS175 IFR navigator.
   With the help of my wife I relieved the instrument panel surround to
accommodate the G5 (above the gear handle rebate) and relocated constant
 speed controller (top of the center stack).   I will also need to reloc
ate the Dynon transponder which was located behind the panel as the navi
gator will occupy that space.  The transponder will reside under the aft
 baggage bay.  I am also upgrading the coax from RG58 to RG400 for the c
omm radio and installing new RG400 for the GPS.  I fabricated a couple o
f the wiring harnesses and am currently making a mounting bracket for th
e G5.  The IFR navigator arrived today so I can start work on mounting t
he tray to the center stack.

Until next week,
Erich
N28ET Classic Mono 914

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLoc
k&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch
&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457