Europa-List: DOTH - Wolverhampton Airport Wednesday 15th Dec. 2021

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH - Wolverhampton Airport Wednesday 15th Dec. 2021
From: BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 05:59:21

I was recently bemoaning the lack of Fly-Ins or DOTHs this year, so on the
basis of put up or shut up, I am declaring a DOTH at Wolverhampton (Halfpenny
Green) Airport EGBO on Wednesday 15th December 2021.
(www.wolverhamptonairport.co.uk)

This airport is centrally located, with a great caf, and two runways (04/22 &
16/24).
The weather looks promising so far for Wednesday, so lets try and get together
for a pre-Christmas lunch around 12 Noon.

Please be aware of Covid restrictions, and wear masks (except when eating), and
call the Airport for PPR on 01384 221378 or email atc@wolverhamptonairport.co.uk

The Landing Fee is 14.00 but for those of us who are members of the Flyer Club,
there is a free landing voucher in the December edition of Flyer Magazine.

I hope as many as possible can make it on  Wednesday.

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: