Europa-List: Arplast PV50 Gear Shims

Subject: Europa-List: Arplast PV50 Gear Shims
From: BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 04:43:06

The shims in the gearbox of my Arplast PV50 Propeller have been chewed up by the
gears, resulting in jammed gears. Does anyone have either a full gearbox, or
the shims from a gearbox, or know where they can be sourced from ?

I have found a supplier of shims on E-Bay, but not one that can supply the exact
size of the shims, which from measuring appear to be both 0.1mm x id 6mm x od
15mm, and 0.1mm x id 7mm x od 15mm.

The nearest match I can find are 6 x 12, 7 x 13, or 9 x 15

TIA

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: