Europa-List: Five-yearly fuel and oil hose replacements

Subject: Europa-List: Five-yearly fuel and oil hose replacements
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:46:04

Today Karen of Europa kindly sent me the prices per meter of rubber hoses
exclusive
of VAT:
"The prices of the fuel and oil hoses are as follows:

 IH-000 6mm fuel hose :  8.80/metre

IH-001 8mm fuel hose : 9.00/metre

OIL/12 12mm oil hose : 28.75/metre"

Unfortunately she also informed me that Europa doesn't stock the considerably
more
expensive fuel hoses, which are better able to cope with ethanol.

So I have a couple of questions, particularly because I want to buy the right
spec
of each and not to spend more than necessary.

What length of oil hose do I need to order from Karen which would be sufficient
for installation in an XS, without ordering too much?

What lengths of the two different sizes of fuel hoses do I need for an XS with
a 912ULS engine, what are the specification numbers and who supplies these?

Thank you.

Read this topic online here: