Europa-List: TLR46A for Windows 7-10 Load

Subject: Europa-List: TLR46A for Windows 7-10 Load
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 14:38:45

For those of you with a 914 that was upgraded to TCU P/N 966741 using the latest
TLR46A, DOSBox, FTDI USB to Serial combination who may not have been able to
load this program I may have a solution for you.

The web was full of owners trying to get the program to work with Windows 7 or
10.  Luckily a software pro was able to light a fire in my solution attempts.
His explanation was a bit brief and all I did was add detail for those of us
not blessed with the patience to read code or understand program execution.
(I'm
just one of the monkies in a room full of typewriters trying to code programs
or adapt program execution files.)  I finally made a breakthrough.  Attached
is a pdf paper on my program execution steps and changes to files to assure
the programs work together.

For those with the older TLR 4.3 or 4.5  I'm sorry, as you still are limited in
needing a Rotax dongle to monitor/set throttle on your 914 TCU.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: