Europa-List: New ignition modules

Subject: Europa-List: New ignition modules
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:31:26

Hi guys,

After some hit and miss starting, I finally gave in and bought two new
ignition modules which I installed today.

Engine burst into life immediately upon starting.

The only problem is that when I do a 'mag' check, the engine runs fine
on one 'mag/module' but the engine stops when I switch to the other.

I will recheck my wiring of course particularly yellow and white wires
to the ignition coils (which I had to think about which was which but
I'm pretty sure I got them going to the correct white wires coming out
of the coils).

I have the 'old style' 4-pin plug modules.

I'm open to ideas on what else I might check.

regards,
Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, KS