Europa-List: Re: Ceiling headset panel F27 - Wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Ceiling headset panel F27 - Wanted
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:48:13

Hi Orwood

I have a ceiling panel I will never use. Located in states. That said I didn't
much like the molded Europa part. It's made with polyester resin. I want my
ceiling
panel removable and it ends up the polyester part warps and is not
dimension-ally
stable. I figured that oput after fitting it. I ended up using a piece
of thin G-11. Very stable, did a layup on the aft side and it ends up lighter
than the Europa part.:
Look at page 2:
http://www.europaowners.org/gallery2/v/Begin-06-2003/Cockpit+above+door+sills/album222/
Ron P.