Europa-List: Thermostat and clutch

Subject: Europa-List: Thermostat and clutch
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:05:21
I remember long discussions recommending thermostats.  With the freezing
florida winter approaching and my 5 year rubber change coming up (its not
five years most of my hoses of my quick build kit which took 14 years to
finish were manufactured not long after delivery in 2004)  i decided to
follow advice and fit a thermostat.

What is recommended?ACS offer thermostasis and i believe permacool.  Any
thoughts?

Also i want to fit a clutch to my 912 turbo.  Does anyone have a gearbox
with clutch that theyd like to sell me?

Thanks Will

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246