Re: Europa-List: In-flight relief!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: In-flight relief!
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:14:17
A one litre bottle with a reasonably wide neck. Fits under thigh
support. Probably need to undo your straps to ease forward to let bottle
dangle down over edge of seat, unless you have an exceptionally long
pitot tube. Having been brought up as a glider pilot with flights of 8
hrs or more, it has always been a routine aid. No need to suffer in
silence! Many glider pilots had pee tubes - a funnel emptying into a
tube which just voids overboard, but that tends to leave urea crystals
on the fuselage aft of the outlet. David Joyce, GXSDJ