Re: Europa-List: XS Main Gear Legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Main Gear Legs
From: Mike Christine Duane <duanefamly@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 05:03:26
Well...while I have a conventional gear.....if I had to approach this probl
em I would look for differences between the left and right gear.....first I
 would place a level from the right sill to the left sill to confirm there
is a tilt. Then I would place a straight edge horizontally across the face
of each wheel to see if either have any toe-in or toe-out. Then place that
straight edge vertically to check for camber.=C2- I would imagine that bo
th the toe and camber should be pretty close to the same when you compare t
he two wheels. You could possibly lay a digital level onto each leg to comp
are both readings.
Mike Duane N377EAEuropa XS=C2-Chandler, AZ, USA