Re: Europa-List: XS Main Gear Legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Main Gear Legs
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:55:25
Arwel,

Before you tear your plane apart are you sure this isnt pilot paranoia.
 (I suffer from this from time to time)

Measure at least 3 times in as many different ways as you can conceive.
 And measure again.   And make sure your reference point is level.

It might also be the build.   One end of my tail is 13mm lower than the
other despite my best efforts.  (Flies fine though.)

Will

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246