Europa-List: Re: N11EU Update

Subject: Europa-List: Re: N11EU Update
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 19:39:23

To share another thing I did, ceiling cover and Kroger Sunshade. I actually
ended
up removing the compass and moving the shade forward. It does get in the way
of getting into the seat but it is nice when flying with the sun high.

I got this shade used (like most stuff on my plane) so it is what it is. They
are
not very wide but do work. I'm keeping it (and the wife liked it). The only
thing I would do different is a longer rail to be able to slide it all the way
back.

Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: