Europa-List: Tri gear firewall cooling optimisation

Subject: Europa-List: Tri gear firewall cooling optimisation
From: Brian Phillips <barp99@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 12:00:45
I'm building an XS Trigear, and am trying to work out the firewall
install, Bud recommends the repositioning of the nose gear aft of the
trigear trapeze, to provide 100 square inches of air exit area, which
greatly helps with cooling. I am thinking of incorporating it in into
the xs trigear cockpit module bulkhead. Not sure if I should use ACS
firewall 2000 kit, or 0.4mm Stainless sheet or both.
Does anyone have any shots of what they have done? I'm not really sure
what to do here.

Brian Phillips
Downunder