Re: Europa-List: mono brake puck

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mono brake puck
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 20:02:53

Gents,

Thanks so much for responses to my concerns about my leaking brake on the mono
wheel.

Special thanks to Ron P for the link to the how to youtube which revealed what
had previously been a mystery to me about how the brake works and how (to find
and) to replace the O ring.

Also to Bud for the offer of a complete new brake set up.

Ive spent the day disassembling, buffing out some incipient corrosion,
repainting
and reassembling my unitmanaged to source what appears to be the proper size
O ring from local auto parts store, so Im all set to reassemble and pressure
bleed the system.

Much obliged,

Fred
A194