Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel tow bars

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail wheel tow bars
From: Richard Scanlan <aspenbuild@me.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:44:36

Jerry, 20mm ply, about 350mm square with a small castor bolted to each corner.
Cut a 100mm hole in centre to accept tail wheel. Makes it all much easier.
Richard S

Sent from my iPhone

> On 10 Jul 2021, at 23:26, Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com> wrote:
>

> Ive been using a strap with a eye that connects  on each side of the wheel to
pull my Europa around and also to pick up the tail wheel if needed.
> Looking for something with wheels that requires little lifting and easier on
the back! Would like to hear about what works for the Europa, the strap is fine
for travel, as its very small and portable and generally not needed so much.
Need something for home base.