Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2021

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2021
From: Jeffrey Williams <jeffwill55@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 12:12:02

Hi Jim, et al:

I am a bit confused. My calendar says July 26th is a Monday. So, just for
clarification,
is the Europa Forum on Monday July 26, or Tuesday July 27th, 2021?

Thanks in advance for the elucidation.

Regards,

Jeff W.

> On Jun 20, 2021, at 3:26 PM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> Oshkosh is scheduled for July 26 - Aug 1.
>
> The Europa Forum is scheduled for Tuesday, July 26 from 8:30 - 9:45 AM.  The
location is the Homebuilders Hangar (same location as previous) which is in grid
K9 on the grounds map.  The forum is casual, mostly a chance to meet.

> We're looking forward to seeing many of you!
>
> Jim & Heather
>
> PS  There is a informal beer tasting Sunday, July 24 starting at 4PM in
> Homebuilt
Camping area (grid H8 on the grounds map).  Bring some beer from home to
share!