Re: Europa-List: Is Mod 38 a good idea?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Is Mod 38 a good idea?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 13:01:34
Tony, I had the impression when I built mine that 5his was standard
build requirement rather than a mod. It has worked well for 20 years.
Could be that it also lets some or all of the water that comes in if you
fly though rain (which of course in the UK we are prone to!) out again.
In fact I have flown through quite a bit of rain but have never found
any water in my Andair gascolator, which is situated at thr lowest point
in the system.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ