Europa-List: Re: Tri-gear main legs - corrosion

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Tri-gear main legs - corrosion
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:23:01

Yes, but I just strive to stay on top of it by cleaning any brown specks which
appear with acetone. If the brown vanishes after rubbing with kitchen paper
towel
dipped in acetone, then I apply a small amount of white bath enamel with a
little kid's water paint brush. It hasn't happened yet, but if rubbing with the
materials already mentioned didn't work, then I'd use fine wet & dry emery
paper to abrade just enough, before painting as described.

Read this topic online here: