RE: Europa-List: Re: Airfoil Profiles

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Airfoil Profiles
From: ptag.dev@talktalk.net
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 00:03:07
Hi! All,

Just out of interest  Frans Veldman and Iloona Koostra now have a
catamaran and are in the southern middle of the Pacific.

They  can be hooked up with on Utube   under the cat name of  zwerfcat
nl . she has a very pleasant video for you to scan .  Unfortunately I am
not U-Tube familiar so when the U tube buffs find a proper kink please
advise and return the favour.

Regards Bob Harrison  Ex G-PTAG            .