RE: Europa-List: Re: Lifted aircraft nose.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Lifted aircraft nose.
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 20:44:05

Well John sounds like you have it under control.

As I said, it is important to make sure you flare it out to preserve the nose
gear
---From hitting first.

As far as cutting the nosewheel pant when turned 180 degrees with the prop, if
doing a static ground run at full power the nose can compress the nose down
(more
so with the bungee rather than the springs) and perhaps reduce the clearance
between prop and pant.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly