Re: Europa-List: Re: Charge warning light

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Charge warning light
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 12:34:25

On 2021-05-03, at 00:31, rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You can buy a B&C AVC1 field kit that includes phosphor bronze fast ons.:
> file:///C:/Users/PARIGO~2/AppData/Local/Temp/Replacement_Regulators_for_the_Rotax.pdf

Ron - the link to your local hard drive does not work :-)

Heres a link to the appropriate B&C website page:

https://bandc.com/product/avc1-advanced-voltage-controller-homebuilt/#installation-kit

Looks like a nice bit of kit. Dont know if anyone in UK has tried to get it
approved
by LAA yet, but if my Schicke GR6 goes belly-up the B&C will be my first
choice for a replacement as Schicke now seems to be made of unobtanium.

in friendship

Rowland