Re: Europa-List: Populated Instrument Module weight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Populated Instrument Module weight
From: Jeffrey Williams <jeffwill55@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:56:02
Well, rparigor@hotmail.com <mailto:rparigor@hotmail.com>, my instrument
panel weighs 15 pounds. This is what is on and in it.

MGL Avionics =9CVoyager=9D Electronic Flight Instrument
System (EFIS)
MGL Avionics =9CV6" Comm Radio=9D
Mode S - uAvonix Echo ESX UAT transceiver/Mode S transponder with ADS-B
in/out
Magnetic Compass
Pitch Trim Indicator and rocker switch
Flap switch
Rheostat for panel lights
Cabin Light switch
ELT indicator light and reset button
Separate 30A Alternator Breaker (Tyco Electronics W31-X2M1G-30)
Standard Power Panel, Composite Design Inc.(Wayne Lanza), which has
eight switches, including a Cessna type split master switch, and 18
circuit breakers.
Plug-in jacks for pilot and passenger headphones
Plug-in jack for auxiliary audio
Two warning /caution lights (for battery and EFIS)
Various placards, as required
Panel wiring and associated D-sub connectors.

Regards,

Jeff Williams

> On Apr 23, 2021, at 12:21 PM, rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Group
> Curiosity question: Whats the weight of your Populated Instrument
Module, and what do you have in it?