Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing Walkers Rigging Aid Available

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing Walkers Rigging Aid Available
From: Jeffrey Williams <jeffwill55@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 09:17:46
Roland Schmidt - those look great! I can see how those help a lot.

I am in the US, so shipping charges could be a bit steep, but who is the
Austrian manufacturer, and do they still make these? If so, contact
information would be nice.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jeff W.
Builder A157

> On Apr 19, 2021, at 12:12 AM, Roland <schmidtroland@web.de> wrote:
>

> I use this single hand rigging aid from an Austrian (not Australien
;-)) manufacturer on my Trigear. As you can see on the other picture
(with the trailer) the wing holder can be tilted by 90=C3=82=C2=B0.