RE: Europa-List: Re: Ignitech Modules

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Ignitech Modules
From: Andy Ringrose <andyringrose@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 10:56:27

Fitted these to cure cold weather non starting issues on a 912ULS (2005) 500
hours in service. Rotax CDI replacements at the time were being quoted at
circa 1000 GBP each with an 8 week lead time.

Performance is identical to the Ducati modules but includes the sub 1000rpm
retarded ignition feature which I believe is standard on the later version
Rotax CDI's.

Andy