Europa-List: Sun N Fun weather

Subject: Europa-List: Sun N Fun weather
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:38:11
Hi Bud,

I had planned to fly down from North Carolina as usual in the trusty
monowheel, N262WF and stay in Home Built Camping. However, I see that
the forecast shows a steady procession of cold fronts from the Gulf of
Mexico across into Florida during the next few days. As you know, this
is the same weather pattern that happened a few years ago when the show
was hit with a mini tornado which damaged a lot of planes and caused a
lot of uproar. So I will probably drive down and find a motel.

Cheers, John

/From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> Subject: RE: Europa-List: SnF Anita
and I will be there. Watch the weather up North. It's nice down here but
you have to get here from there./