RE: Europa-List: Weight and Balance question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Weight and Balance question
From: Pete Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 10:17:13
Hi Jeffrey,

Whatever the rights and wrongs of your email  may be, the 88 ins WAS the
correct figure for the original classic mono prior to the baggage bay
extension mod (I have forgotten the no of this mod). Your figure of
92.25" may be more correct but 88" remains in the book.

Pete J  ( LAA inspector rep to the Europa Club)