RE: Europa-List: Re: Acceptable prop strike damage?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Acceptable prop strike damage?
From: Pete Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 09:46:27

Hi Matt,
When I answered your request re grease for Arplast PV50 I was unaware of the
prop strike. Whilst a PV 50 prop is not in any way related to Lycoming
engines or associated props a lot of the advice given in the linked article
is entirely relevant and should be taken notice of. I have seen PV50 hubs
cracked by prop strikes without significant damage to blades. So beware.
Pete J