Europa-List: Re: Wobbly altimeter and ASI

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Wobbly altimeter and ASI
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:55:53

Hi Chris

Kudos to you and your first flight! Curious, what motor and prop you have? If
914
were you at 100% power or 115%?

As far as your wobbly problem, I purchased a spare pitot - static from Europa
because
I wanted to fool with adding a AOA for Dynon D10A. Anyway the black static
plug had a big burr inside and I trashed bullet when removing it. I machined
a new one, let me tell you it's hard to machine without getting burr. At time
Europa was out of business when I fabricated. Any careful inspect yours. Nev
mentioned he could trim airspeed a little by putting an O-Ring on the pitot
and move it fore and aft. Once he got it to his liking would CA it in place.
http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=28932

Good Luck

Read this topic online here: