Re: Europa-List: Is this forum still working?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Is this forum still working?
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:49:09
Pete,
That sometimes occurs with me as well. So I always look in the Spam folder t
o check. Don=99t ask me why? Must be some subject words been filtered?

Cheers,
Tim

Sent from my iPad
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand.
ward.t@xtra.co.nz
021 0640221

> On 25/03/2021, at 9:23 AM, Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> fwiw, I am noticing the majority of the responses are landing in my spam f
older with google's "suspicious" warning label attached in line.  Not sure w
hy.