Europa-List: Question for Bud Yerly or Europa flyers in the USA

Subject: Europa-List: Question for Bud Yerly or Europa flyers in the USA
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 02:03:43

It would be really helpful if I could make contact with anyone who operated a
Europa
in Brazil for a couple of years. Below this article is another headed "Ethanol
in fuel. What about Brazil?" In September the UK will be increasing ethanol
in fuel to 10%, so I'm keen to know how well, or not, the aircraft coped
with ethanol in excess of 20% over a protracted period.

Thanks for any replies.

Read this topic online here: