Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod60

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mod60
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 13:15:43
AND....btw you can sort of make the endurance problem go away with an
auxiliary tank.  Then you have 5 hours which is definitely more than I want
to spend in a Europa and far more endurance than my internal tank.
Colombia to USA flew two up with the main and aux tank full plus ipads
spare radio, tools and clothes at about 50lbs over MTOW and well within
W&B.  Only on the Medellin Panama leg did we come close 3:46, 408 nm and we
landed with a little over 5 gals.
I like to fly with more than enough fuel to take unforeseen events into
account.  The extra fuel was certainly comforting.

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+1 786 878 0246

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 12:49 PM Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:

> As per my original reply, i added an equivalent pitot feeding the static
> port of the belite sensor on both aircraft. Easypeasy and works great. Fu
el
> rated sensor. Quite accurate. Satisfied with both.
>
> Fwiw,
> Cheers,
> Pete :-)

att.net>