Europa-List: Re: Any NorthAmerica located unused mono gear arms out ther

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Any NorthAmerica located unused mono gear arms out there
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 07:46:45

Pete,

I'm shutting down the shop portion of Custom Flight Creations.  I am still doing
Sun 'n Fun for the foreseeable future as the Airmaster Dealer.

I have a couple used swing arms, outriggers and such from conversions although
the new parts have been gobbled up for repairs made to monos in the shop.

I have already promised one of my long time customers, John Wigney, his first
choice
pick during Sun 'n Fun (mid April) and will extend that offer also to my
few remaining mono owners.  Anything left over I will publish a list of
available
parts on the forum on or about April 30th.

Shipping is costly, so there is a problem with the overseas packing and shipping
costs verses repair of existing parts compared to buying retail from Europa.

As for any parts left over, by May 30th, they will be disposed of.

Bud Yerly

Read this topic online here: