Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 02/18/21

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 02/18/21
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:55:05

I have wheel pants and fairings (the speed kit) on my Europa Tri-gear High-top
- speed kit built by Bud Yerly. I went from 119 kts to 137 knots (at 1000 ft
full
throttle) after putting them on. Talk to Bud - I don't know if he still makes
them but I am very satisfied - and they are easy to work with - one bolt,
two screws and a pin and they are off. After 400 hrs. and 8.5 years only
slightly
dinged up (dumb tax for not being more careful rolling the plane out and hit
a door guide in the hanger).

Gary Leinberger
Europa High-top 912 S