Europa-List: Europa Club lauching "Tech Talks"

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club lauching "Tech Talks"
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:46:43

Dear Non-Europa Club Members in this group,

The Europa Club, on Thursday is launching a new regular event, our "Tech Talk"
series. Members are free to propose, prepare and present on interesting topics.
This Thursday 18th Feb, at 19:30 UTC on Zoom, two of our members will be
presenting
Night and IFR Operations in the Europa.

A member based in the US will be talking about Night and IFR under the FAA
Regulations,
and a UK based member, who was the first to obtain the LAA sign-off for
Night and IFR on a Europa, will be talking about the experience in gaining
the required sign-offs.

I have decided to offer this event to non-club members as a one-off gesture
towards
showcasing some of the benefits of club membership. Our numbers are currently
at record high, and we'd love to welcome more members into the club and grow
the membership community further.

If you are interested, please email either, myself, at
[b]chairman@theeuropaclub.org[/b],
or our club secretary, Bob Hitchcock, at [b]secretary@theeuropaclub.org[/b]
and we will forward the Zoom session details for you to join us.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/ifr_talk_screenshot_160221_135.jpg