RE: Europa-List: Re: Blocked Fuel Filters

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Blocked Fuel Filters
From: James <james@kingdom.ie>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 15:36:50

Mike,
I actually purchased my hand pump from Flylight at the BMAA Flying Show @
Popham a few years ago. I've just checked their online shop and discovered
that they also sell a 1m extension for their pump. See link below.

https://www.shop.flylight.co.uk/ekmps/shops/140142/jerry-can-fuel-transfer-h
and-pump---1-meter-extension-pipe-189-p.asp

https://www.shop.flylight.co.uk/ekmps/shops/140142/jerry-can-fuel-transfer-h
and-pump-1211-p.asp

Regards
James