Europa-List: Older Rotax 914 DB9 Dongle Cable P/N 966 670

Subject: Europa-List: Older Rotax 914 DB9 Dongle Cable P/N 966 670
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 20:36:20

Does anyone have a DB9 Dongle cable that suits the earlier TCU Set-up
using Software versions 4.3 and 4.5 that they would be prepared to part
with please?

Failing that, is there anyone who can help me locate one that I may be
able to have on loan for a while? Freight costs my responsibility of
course!

I know I am a long way from the rest of the world but I'm stuck on this
one. Our Rotax agent is over 2,000 km away. They claim Rotax won't
supply one now and they won't lend me one they either have or have
access to.

Cheers
Kingsley in Oz