Re: Europa-List: Re: Possible Leaking Fuel Tank!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Possible Leaking Fuel Tank!
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 18:26:08
I installed a fuel sender during the build.   12 years later we noticed
green streaks on the belly on landing Panama City from Medellin  After
taking off the wings ( with visions of a cracked tank)...we discovered that
it was the fuel sender gasket which had perished during the 10 year build.

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246