Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912ULS starter motor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912ULS starter motor
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:37:46
I=99ve just replaced the sprag clutch at 700hours and already have the
 sky-tec fitted for at least 500hours of those.

Alan
Sent from my iPhone

> On 1 Dec 2020, at 13:49, arwel pritchard <arwel.pritchard@powercom.ltd.uk>
 wrote:

> =EF=BB
> Good morning
>

> Has anybody replaced the starter motor on a 912ULS with a Sky-Tec model. A
pparently, it cranks the engine faster than the standard Rotax model.

> I have been quoted =C2=A3660 for this unit, seems quite expensive, but if i
t preserves the sprag clutch (which I had to replace last year at much more c
ost) its got to be a good thing?