Europa-List: Airmaster attaboy

Subject: Europa-List: Airmaster attaboy
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 08:18:17
A big thanks for Bud and Airmaster New Zealand.

My 250 hour 3 year old  Airmaster went out of track perhaps due to a
defective blade.   Bud and Airmaster shipped the prop to New Zealand fixed
it and returned it without charge. .....and apologized for the slow turn
around!  (3 months from delivery to Bud to reception in my house).

Excellent Service.

And Bud loaned me a fixed pitch Warp Drive while mine was away.   Having
always had an Airmaster,   I had not had the opportunity to fly behind a
fixed pitch.  The fixed pitch is cheap, light and simple but by
unscientific measurement the Airmaster significantly improves performance
adding 10kt at cruise and 300-400ft/min climb (I think I had the fixed
pitch adjusted for climb).  And you dont have to worry about overspeeding
the engine when you point the nose down.

Thank you.

Will