Europa-List: Stick Grip

Subject: Europa-List: Stick Grip
From: Justin Kennedy <justin@systemwise.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:47:08

Pete,
I looked for a good comfortable grip for ages. Eventually went for grips from
long
handled garden edge shears. They are green which is my colour scheme.
They are a great success but I had to embed a press to transmit in the top. Neat
job.
Just my pennyworth,
Worth a rummage at the garden centre though.
Cheers
Justin
G-ZTED Classic Mono, 100hp, Airmaster CP prop, Warp Drive Blades.