Europa-List: Bud Yerly was hacked!

Subject: Europa-List: Bud Yerly was hacked!
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 19:52:46
To everyone:
Well it finally happened.  Some nice young person wanted to see what was in
 my computer I guess.

Please disregard the email from budyerly@msn.com<mailto:budyerly@msn.com> o
r budyerly@google.com<mailto:budyerly@google.com> that reads Request=85.=93
Can I ask you a favor or I need money to buy some Google Store Gift Cards,
or Hot Russian Women=85.want you=94 was the scam to punish me by sending ev
ery email account I have out notices.
I guess they were disappointed they didn=92t find anything juicy on my comp
uter so this was my punishment to wipe my Microsoft/Google accounts.

I=92m enjoying my day resetting passwords and restoring accounts.

Please be more careful than I, opening your emails.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10