Re: Europa-List: Re: Request....,Bud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Request....,Bud
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 12:16:12

Thank you for confirmation on this ChrisI too had responded to Buds request but
became suspicious during an extended email thread (with the hackers as it turns
out) and was planning on asking some specific questions apropos to my Europa
which only Bud would have the answers to before sending the $$.

Fred

> On Oct 12, 2020, at 11:08 AM, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Just spoke with Bud and his was hacked. I was actually so eager to help that
I feel for it. They replied asking me to send a google gift card. My wife
stopped
me :) I'm sure he will reply to the group as soon as he can but for now don't
send a google card :)